Custom High Country (our Flagship Rifle) -
Lightweight, Tough-as-nails and Super-accurate
Shown: Custom High Country with Winchester
Model 70 action with Black Teflon metal finish and Ghost Grey
stock finish. This rifle is a .300 WSM caliber which is great
for medium to large game throughout the world, with Talley
custom Non-Detachable scope mounts.
The Custom High Country is the flagship of the Brown Precision line.
Lightweight, tough-as-nails and super-accurate, these are rifles you can
rely on anywhere and anytime.
Featuring a host of standard features, this rifle is designed to do
it all. Whether it be a super light sheep rifle, long range elk rifle,
or a heavy hitter for the north country, the Custom High Country is your
Brown Precision will also build standard weight or even heavy weight
hunting rifles, if that is your choice. Our main goal is to first put
the weight where it does the most good, in the barrel and in the scope.
We also offer the Custom High Country Youth
Rifle - all the features of our Custom High Country, but
scaled it to fit the smaller shooter. And designed to grow as he/she
Custom High-Country Standard Features:
- Custom tuned Remington 700 or Winchester Model 70 action
(available in left or right hand)
- Match Grade stainless steel barrel with custom crown, hand
fitted to the action in your choice of virtually any standard or
- Barrel length and contour: customers choice
- Choice of Electroless Nickel or Teflon finish to all metal work
- Brown Precision Custom Fiberglass stock in classic configuration
- Custom stock length of pull with choice of standard recoil pad
- Standard Uncle Mikes quick detachable sling swivels
- Trigger tuned to provide a clean, crisp, safe pull to customers
- Choice of stock finish including Green, Black, Grey, or Brown,
or our newest Rhino Hide finish
Highly recommended options on your Custom
High Country Rifle:
- 8x40 Magnum Bases Screws
- Speedlock Firing pin spring
- Cryogenic Barrel treatment
Additional Custom High-Country Options
- Custom one piece steel trigger guard assembly (standard on all
Custom High Country Rifles using the Winchester model 70 action)
- High Performance Brake
- Kevlar Pounder stock option
- Zeiss or Swarovski scopes
- Scope mounts (Talley TNT or Conetrol)
- Thumbhole stock style
High Country Youth Rifle
Get your young shooter started right with the High Country Youth
Rifle. We've incorporated all the features of our Custom High
Country, but scaled it to fit the smaller shooter.
Based on the Remington Model 7 or 700 barreled
action, the Youth Rifle features a Brown Precision custom
fiberglass, Kevlar or Graphite stock shortened to fit the
younger shooter. As the shooter grows and needs a longer
stock (usually two to three years), we can lengthen it,
install a new recoil pad and refinish the stock.
the shooter reaches full size, the rifle will still fit - no
ugly spacers, 1½" recoil pads, etc.
Brown Precision has had a long term interest
in today's younger shooters.
here to learn more.
Shown: Custom High Country with Thumbhole Stock, at the ready.
Shown: Custom High Country with Remington 700 action, Black Teflon
finish & Dark Green stock. Very light - ideal for for hunting in the
Shown: Custom High Country with Brown's Thumbhole Stock
Shown: Left-handed Custom High Country with Winchester model 70 action
and Black Teflon finish. Classic hunting style stock with Elephant Hide